Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sunday Blessings at Sweet Magnolias Farm


I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend so far .. I've had a lot going on the last 5 days and today I'm taking a little rest. I was reading one of my devotionals this week and One profound sentence/question really touched my heart. With all the big decisions I've been making lately about my work and my future this was very touching to my heart ..



" What if your purpose was found by the way you live out your faith and grow according to God’s Word and in your knowledge of Jesus? ....  
 
I can tell you the more I have engaged in prayer, read the word of God and searched for him in all I do .. I have realized that my purpose is strictly about my Faith and everything else is simply an extension of it.  My Core is the finely tuned child of Christ that he knit in my mothers womb and that core/soul must be nourished daily with the word of God just as my body needs to be nourished with good food to stay strong and healthy .. so does my soul ...
 
 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these. things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33
 
 
Until Next Time
Sweet Blessings 
Sara 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm