Monday, June 17, 2019

A few new Sweet Magnolias Farm Original Patriotic Flag Buntings ...



Well the last 10 days have been busy ones for me how about You all ? 

Lots and lots of work days for me lately. 

I'm hoping to get a day away for a little road trip next week but we'll see how that actually pans out. 

I just wanted to let you all know that I listed 3 of my Sweet Magnolias Farm Original Flag Buntings in my Etsy Shop this evening. 

These will be my last 3 for the season until next year. ...

If you're not familiar with my One of a Kind Buntings .. I hand make each one from vintage, antique, upcycled and found remnants of fabrics, laces, trims and even clothing items. 

Thus each one is a One of a Kind.

They are nice size approx 58 inches wide x 34 inches long. 

They look amazing hung and my pictures certainly don't do them justice.

Perfect for your special 4th of July Celebrations !

You can find them in my Etsy Shop HERE

And Here's a peek at the 3 I have available .. Enjoy Y'all !!!















Until Next Time ...

Sweet Blessings
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm