Sunday, April 15, 2012

Catching Up with the Sweet Magnolias Farm Etsy Shop ...

I've been playing catch up with our Etsy shop Today among other things .. Like taking Flossie to the Dog park for 2 hours and boy is my body ever feeling it .. I think I ran as much as she did ..and I'm aching in places I haven't felt since I had to quit running 3 years ago ..and boy do I know why ..LOL !!


Anyhoo .. I just thought I would share a few of the new offerings that I just listed this evening ...


First up is one of my New Vintage Girl Aprons .. This Farmhouse Cutie is made from Vintage Chenille and is made in the Bibbed Tool Style ...2 nice large pockets are hidden behind that vintage goodness at the bottom .. check out Our Etsy shop to see more picts of it ..





This adorable Circa early 1900's Square Pint Size Canning Jar is Super Cute ..but what makes it cuter is it's Marked "Queen" on the front ! ...




Anyone For Some vintage Restaurantware ..no less with a scalloped edge and red transferware rim ..





And Not just one Vintage Girl Apron am I offering ...but here's my Second .. My Honey Bailey Bibbed Tool Style Apron .. with triple Tattered Ruffles and the cutest collared top !




And a Sweet Note to end on ... an 1800's Ironstone Transferware Cup and Saucer ..Isn't she so Sweet ... !


If somethin tickles your fancy ... or ya just wanna come in and browse around the Sweet Magnolias Farmhouse Shop .. Well kick your feet up and click HERE


Have a Great Week Farm Gals !

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm