Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Urban Barn Artisans and Vendors ....

As Promised .....more picts from this last weekends show at the Urban Barn ...

Well I think I am somewhat re-cooperated from the scorching heat we endured this last weekend ,..Sunday I awoke debating on going to an outdoor fleamarket and when I stepped outside and felt the heat ..my body screamed "NO" more heat ...So I opted for a cool day in the AC ...watching t.v. and sharing my first post of pictures from the show ...

Our weather is finally cooling down "Slightly" ...which is good ..I think we all needed a bit of a reprieve.

I am posting a variety of pictures from artisans and vendors that were at the show ..some I know ..and others I don't so I'll do my best to give credit to the ones I do ..the others simply enjoy !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First up is Lisa Loria of "Vintage Bling" ...Lisa is a stunning jewelry artist ....and her artistic abilities don't stop there ...I loved this padded heart display !!!



Lisa's talent for display ranks up there as top notch in my book ...and her Bling Babies as she calls them are an absolute hit with customers ...These Jewelry displays are true works of whimsical Art ...I must worn you though she has some that are not for sale and I don't blame her ..But she always has a generous amount of them for purchase ...to get yours visit her blog "VINTAGE BLING" ...or come to the next marketplace she will be selling at to get yours ...the Chateau De Fleurs ..in fallbrook, CA ...(read more about it in my sidebar)



Rita Read of "Mammabellarte" ...this Sassy and Sweet Sicilian ...has just the right touch ...from her soldered jewerly .....and Handmade Signs ...

To her famous Dressed to the Nines' Mannequin "BELLA" ...that you'll find displayed beautifully at each of the marketplaces she sells at. Rita is a wonderful Artist ...and it's always a joy to see her new creations and displays ...Be sure to visit Rita's blog ..."MAMMABELLARTE" .....Rita hosts the Chateau De Fleurs show and also offers her goods there ..so be sure if your local to mark your calenders for the September show.






My new sweet .....did I say "SWEET" friend Ebony of "MAHOGANY MADDISON" She's a Vintage Fashion Diva ...she puts outfits together to perfection...and has a wide variety of offerings that are to die for !!! ...
Yep that's Ebony ...surrounded by all her beautiful soft Toned vintage fashions ...and I understand she's expanded and is now offering Wedding Fashions as well ...



















Above is Robin of "VINTAGE BEACH HOUSE" ...this was the first time I have met Robin and it was such a pleasure to meet her ...not to mention her shop is just stunning ..I lover her palette of colors she uses and chooses ..and her offerings were ever so charming ....








For my few pictures that don't have names ..I apologize ...I do my very best to give credit to everyone and sometimes I forget to make sure and get everyone's name and card ...If your picture is here and you would like me to add your name and the name of your blog ..just leave a comment with your info. and I would be more than glad to add it.

As for all you bloggers out there in blog land ..I hope you have enjoyed a few shots of the Artisans and antique vendors from the Urban Barn Show.

We now have about 8 weeks to prepare for our next show ...I have so many ideas in my head for creating new offerings that I think my brain is going to pop. I'm wondering is 8 weeks enough ??? Well I'll do my best as always ..and that' will have to do.

It's White Wednesday tomorrow ...check back for my White Wednesday post tomorrow ...

Blessings ..Sara








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm