Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our Feathered Friends ...

I think Spring is on it's way and it just might be a little early for our area ...

As I sat here working at my computer today ..there is a window that peers out into a little garden section we have that is enclosed with lattice and of which a water fountain hangs ..and star jasmine climbs and blooms in the spring and pours out it's beautiful perfume ...

This little Garden section ..the birds have taken a liking too ..they come and sit in the lattice holes and perch on the vines ..while the sing their sweet songs ..

However this morning ..2 little birdies were awfully friendly ..and well ..that usually foretells spring is on the way ..

Last week ..during our rain storms I shared with you ..we made sure the birds had their fair share of food and moved the feeders under cover ...within minutes after moving the feeders under the patio cover ...we had between 20 and 40 birds at any one time ..flying in and out ..

Below are a few shots I was able to snap ...














These Sweet little Feathered Friends ..always brighten my day and put a smile on my face...for Look what the Lord has done ....it's a Beautiful thing !

May God Bless Your Day and Everyday ..


Your Kindred Friend ...Sara




2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwww....~ they're beautiful aren't they?
    I was reading this morning about birds finding food, and verbalizing to others... to share their treasure. Isn't that cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo's are beautiful! I wish I would take more time to listen to the birds singing, it's so relaxing.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm