Friday, September 24, 2010

Countdown to Glitterfest ...Autumn Gypsy

8 Days until Glitterfest .....

Yesterday ...I worked on preparing another scrumptious apron ...with the feeling of Fall in the air ...I have been drawn to fall colors ....and this apron without a doubt has that Vintage Fall appeal ....

I thought I would share a sneek peek of this new treasure that will be headed with us to Glitterfest Next Saturday ...

This one is my Autumn Gypsy Apron....

You'll Recall my Last Gypsy apron went to a wonderful new home in June this year and I haven't made one like it since ..so I thought I should have at least 1 on hand at Glitterfest ..for that next special someone ....


Lace... Vintage Lace and More Vintage Lace ..Rouched vintage seam binding ..
Burlap Rosette .....Vintage Metal Buckles ...

The Autumn Gypsy ...Perfection for ....Your Autumn, Thanksgiving and Vintage Parties. Makes a gorgeous Overlay for Jeans or a skirt ..and has 2 deep pockets hidden behind all that lace for holding those needful things ...Key's, Money, checkbook, ...Or a towel or hotpad ..depending on how you use it !!! ...

More Sneek Peeks to come this week ..!!!

The Sweet Magnolias ...Sara and Abbey



3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet girls,
    I can't wait to see all of the beautiful goodies you two are up too! Looking forward to shopping at Glitterfest and getting my hugs from you both. Say "hi" to Papa Fred for us!!!

    Blessings
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it!!! you just came back from a show...girl, send me some of your energy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is SOOO beautiful!!!! I love it! I love your whole blog...Have a blessed Sunday.
    Hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm