Sunday, September 20, 2009

Winter White Candy Canes ..come over and see these !!!

I can't believe it's been a 100 degrees out and it's getting hotter this week ..and I'm making chrismtas items ...LOL !!

I do love Christmas though ..it's my favorite holiday of the year ..

Well as you can see in my prior post ..I just got through listing some of our Handmade Candy Canes over at our WSOAPP shoppe ..

Well I just finished up these sweet " Winter White" candy Canes and just got them listed over on Etsy ..

I had so much fun making these ..Abby and I put these together this afternoon ..and well they are just scrumptious ..we love working with vintage finds ..and these finds really make these Candy Canes ..Positively Beautiful ..if I do say so myself ....

Just click on the pict. to visit the listing ...


2 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous!!!!! they won't last long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara you canes are beautiful, I Love these :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm