Friday, August 14, 2009

Just listed on Etsy

Alrighty ...Here's my next item I have finished up.
I have been trying to get going in the direction of harvest time the last week ...and This Beauty is what I came up with.

This Fabulous Fall "Farmhouse Romance Whisk Broom" is just perfect for that Harvest display or that Prim room all year through.

I have just listed it in the Sweet Magnolias Farm Etsy Store ..Be sure if you are interested to pop in and get it ..as I make these from vintage finds therefore each one is a One-of-a Kind that I cannot duplicate exactly.

Oh and if you aren't an Etsy member and want to purchase it ..just leave a comment with your e-mail and I can arrange for payment through our website.

(click on picture to enlarge)

And don't forget to stop in to our website ..we have lots of wonderful goodies there you won't want to miss out on !!!

Sweet Magnolias Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm