Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Nice Day Away At the Mammabellarte Soldering Class

 
I must admit I don't get out all that often ..between being a true Homebody in every sense of the word .. I spend my days working most of the time which I do admit I enjoy. When you Love what you do work isn't so wearisome however it is rather nice to have a day away every now and again ..
 
I was so blessed to be asked to come and help Rita of Mammabellarte with her Saturday Soldering Class . She had a full house of ladies 9 in all
 
 
 
All the Ladies came for a full day of fun ..learning how to make and  solder 2 styles of Necklaces ..Rita's Bubble Charm and her Message in a Bottle Charm Necklace...



 
It was a full day starting at 9 in the morning and lasting until 4:30 that afternoon ... with a Lunch Break around noon where are tastebuds were tempted by all the lovely dishes the gals brought for a good old fashioned pot luck.
 
Everyone did an amazing job at soldering .. their charms and their necklaces came out beautifully .. everyone hung their necklaces together for this Lovely photograph below ...






Nancy and Jaqueline ..Mother and Daughter did an awesome job and were an absolute delight to spend the day creating with ..
 

 
 
Thanks again Rita for the invite to help you with class I thoroughly enjoyed it and thanks for letting me participate and create my own soldered necklaces ..!!!
 
If you would like to take one of Rita's Classes and learn to Solder and create your own charms ...visit her Blog HERE and check out the Sidebar for her soldering classes ..
 
Credit for photos goes to Cynthia Shaffer... Checkout her photo classes HERE
 
Until next time...wishing you ..
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That looks like SO much fun! I absolutely love these! :)

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at all the pretties the ladies made! Looks like I am going to have to take one of Rita's classes! What a fun day Sara! xox

    PS...Thanks for the recipe below! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm