Friday, February 18, 2011

Just in from Apronology ..

We were so excited this week to receive a box from Apronology ..

Containing our 3 Sweet Farmhouse Aprons that were featured in the newest Volume.

It's been since last July since they went off to be interviewed ..and it was so much fun to see them up close and personal once again.

No matter how many pictures we take ..it's never like seeing them in person ..there are so many details that just cannot be seen nor remembered by us after we make them ..once they leave our home.

I just finished listing them in our Etsy Shop ...HERE

And here's a Sneek Peek of the 3 of them ...







This Last One ...has been listed also. It's a favorite of mine that I forgot to list recently with the others because it was gracing one of my mannequins and I didn't realize it ..LOL !!!


Wishing you all a day filled with Joy, Happiness and Love !


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sara,
    These are absolutely amazing! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Sara! I can't wait to get my apron from you...I will have my nose pressed up against the front door daily waiting for the mail lady to deliver it!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These aprons are gorgeous!! I want to try making one and see how it turns out. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Love,love these beautiful aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! these aprons are THE most gorgeous i have ever seen!! love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm