Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And the Winner of Our Farmhouse Apron Is .......

Thank You to everyone who entered our Give-back ... and to those who have participated by leaving comments and linking up today ...

I decided to use the Random Generator to pick the winner today ..and boy was that so much easier ...

Drum Roll ... ...And ... the Winner is ...


Stefanie of "Rose Petals and Rust" .....


Congrats Stefanie ... I'm so glad to be sending you our sweet farmhouse apron ...



I know your a pink gal ...so I hope you love the Burlap Sweetie !

It's Been so much Fun ...Sharing our Celebration with all of our blog Friends ...



White Wednesday is approaching and I have a wonderful post to share with you this evening ..



Blessings to all of you ...Sara


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. A big Congrats to Stefanie...
    Have a Blessed day
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sara!!! Oh wait, it's not me..oh well congratulations anyway to Stefanie! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw shucks! I guess if someone other than me had to win I am glad it was Stephanie! She will be thrilled!! lol
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, are you serious!!!!!!! oh, my, its soooooo gorgeous!!!! thank you soooooo much!!!!!! eeeek I really am happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm