Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Sweet Magnolias Farm Spring Open House Part II ... at The Vintage Peddler

Hey Y'all ... well I'm back as promised with more pictures from our Spring Open House this last weekend ... In my last post I shared our Sweet Magnolias Farm Potting Shed Shop with you .. Today I'm sharing our Farm & Cottage Shop Space ... We had a great Spring Open House ... and I guess we packed the shops so full it honestly didn't look like a lot was gone when I went in to the shop to make sure everything was picked up and to fluff after the weekend .. But to my surprise there was a lot of tags in the books so lots more sold than I realized ... Sometimes when I pack the shops so full like I did for this open house it's actually really a nice thing because it keeps everything looking so nice for the week after Open House for shoppers that didn't get to come to the open house. Enjoy the pictures ... OH ...the last photo is of the shop space and the balcony/portico that's built over one section of it .. we change the scene on it seasonally ... so for spring we went with a cute clothesline dressed with vintage aprons ... our Dress Form "Honey" (aptly named after Honey from the Canadian TV series "Wind at my back" for her cute dresses) ... She's dressed in her cute 1930's floral print dress and floral flour sack apron ... and our sweet picket fence has a wonderful antique quilt and straw hat decking it out ... The Portico is one of my favorite features of this shop space .. no we didn't build it .. the owner did when she opened the mall .. but we get the pleasure of having it as part of our space and being able to changed out the scene for each season...
Have a great Week ... Until Next Time Happy Spring and Sweet Blessings Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm