Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Back to Work and a little Red, White and Blue

 
Hey Y'all .. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring. It feels more like an early Summer here ... we are set to hit the triple digits tomorrow and from a gal who greatly dislikes the heat ..I'm so thankful for our new Window AC in the living area ..!
 
Last time I posted I was ready to roll on blogging again .. well that changed in a heartbeat and now it's been a month since my last post. About that time the family member I had mentioned that had been terminally ill, passed away .. and I think that was just the last straw for me. My mind and body just quit one day and I had a complete meltdown mixed with total exhaustion and decided the best course of action was to shut the shop down and take some time off to get my mind and energy back.
 
In all the goings and comings and ups and downs of the last year I had stopped taking my supplements, my diet had waned greatly, and my weight went up .. so I took control back and I must say after 3 weeks of staying on target I am feeling better. I wouldn't say top notch just yet ..but on my way. So Monday we re-opened the shop again and we'll see how things go from here.
 
***********
 
It seems like the year is already flying by ... seriously the older one gets it seems like the day's just fly by ... or maybe it's just me ? ? ?  I can't believe Mother's Day is already come and gone .. BTW ... "Happy Mother's Day" to all you moms of Little Kids, Big Kids, and Fur Kids !
 
Now...
Memorial Day is just ahead ... along with lot's of Graduations starting and then we'll be just a short ..Hop, Skip and Jump away from 4th of July .. !
Wow Ziggity ...!!!
 
And speaking of 4th Of July ... we just listed our Patriotic Towels in the shop today .. and I had to share them all with you but especially our New one for this year...
 
 
New for 2014 is our "God Bless America" towel ..
I purchased the ruffle fabric 6 months ago excitedly waiting to add it to the new 4th of July Towel ...
 

 
Each towel we sweetly embellished with a Red Crochet Flower which really adds the perfect touch..


 
And in white it's just Simply Beautiful ..
 
*********
 
We Gave our "American As Apple Pie" towel a new look this year with new fabric and double ruffles along with a cute White Crochet Flower and I think it's just charming ...


 
 
*************
 
 
And our "Sweet Liberty" Towel is looking as beautiful as ever ..
 
 


************
 
I Love when the Red, White and Blue Season rolls around each year .. I can go back many years and I have always loved Patriotic colors .. Working with them is always such a joy !
 
Here are a few Favorite items I created from Years Past when prims were the Hot thing !  ..
 
 
An Old Fashioned Flag Ditty Bag
 
 
This Hand Painted and Hand Dressed Flag Band Box




And this Fun Galvenized Pail ~ I Hand Painted and dressed in Glass Glitter

 
The Patriotic Colors always inspire me .. and I love how Cheery and Fun they make me feel inside and out ...
 
How about you all... do you love Red, White and Blue ?
 
************
 
And if you need some fun Patriotic Free Printables ... Checkout Last Years Patriotic Free Printables Post HERE 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So happy that you are back - missed you a lot. I'm so sorry about the loss of a dear one. Your towels are beautiful - love them all.
    Have a great week - so glad that you are feeling better.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss but happy to see you here. I just came back after a short break, too. LOVE your towels-especially the ruffle on the first one. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the towels especially that truck towel! So adorable.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara - sorry that you've been having a rough ride, but glad to hear you're pulling out of it and life is getting better. All the shop goodies look lovely, and won't be sitting on the shelf for long. Blessings, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work so much Sara! I am so sorry for the things you've gone through. I know how draining things can be sometimes, more mentally than physically. I will be emailing you shortly. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm