Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Day at our shops ..

Today Abbey and I spent the entire day at our shops in Treasures N Junk ..

Our mission was to completely re-vamp our Cottage shop .... and add a few new pieces to our farmhouse shop to fill in where pieces had sold this last week...

I'm thrilled with the outcome of our cottage shop ..when we first moved in, in October ..it was a quick move in and then will the shop got a little forgotten in the midst of shows and Christmas ..so it was time to give it some attention and TLC ...

And here's the outcome ...



The table is one Abbey and I made this last week from an old treadle sewing machine base and some Cast-off pieces ... it came out exquisite and I'll even be giving a tutorial on how to make a table from a treadle base in the next few weeks so stay tuned ...


However if you don't want to make one and would rather purchase it already move-in ready for your home ..it's available at the shop for just $155-



All new vintage offerings are filling our cupboards ...


A wonderful white plate rack shelf with a gorgeous carved top was added today over the Vintage Pink Paint Industrial Table ...










Many new Vintage linens all washed and ironed were added today and more to come later this week ...

Along with several new side tables all in a beautiful creamy white and aged to perfection !














Over 3 dozen Pink and White Glass Glittered Roses were added today ... the last couple dozen of pink I took over where wiped out in a few days flat ...so I made sure to add alot of them this time and also added white roses for the first time .. a perfect addition to your cottage or a beautiful Valentine's gift they make !










New Silver Trays, Coffee Pots, and Compotes ...,













A Vintage Window with pink chippy paint ... that has Our One of a Kind Font design ..that reads "Romancing The Home" ...available for $48.50

Our cottage shop is coming along beautifully ...and there's more to come later this week ..More vintage linens ..More vintage cottage finds ...and I'm working on a few Sweet Magnolias Farm Handmades ..a sweet vanity bench ..some more windows ...and some Paper wreaths to match our roses ...

********************************

In the meantime we added a few new offerings to the farmhouse shop filling in where several things sold this last week ...

A Vintage Industrial Photographers lighting ... Completely re-wired so it's in working order ..offered at $137.50






This Dresser came out fabulous .. a vintage dresser all dressed up !

The top 2 drawers have a sweet light brown on white floral design ...while the bottom 3 drawers have a beautiful brown and white check with a Skeleton Key and Number design I created especially for this piece... Add on 8 gorgeous glass style knobs ..and it's stunning !

Sitting Atop it ... a sweet Chalkboard message center made from vintage cast-offs ...A definite One-of-a Kind !




Need a Wash ...??? This vintage Machine is positively Sweet .. Perfect for the garden !





Some New Vintage pottery offerings ....and more !!!


Well it's been a long Long Long day ... over 8 hours today and of course all the days leading up getting all prepared to take with us ..so needless to say we're plain old tired tonight ...

But I'm sure I'll arise tomorrow with the wheels in my brain running full steam ..ready to create and decorate ...

**************************
Oh and P.S. ... we've reached our 300 followers plus ...so you know it's time to celebrate as I mentioned this last week ... I'll be posting about the Free giveaway here in the next few days as soon as I can ......

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. All your pictures show such beautiful things, so it's obvious how much love and work you put into this. I wish you continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls,
    It looks amazing in your cottage booth...I love the lights in the farmhouse booth, I may have to have them :) their so very industrial. I hope this week brings you all joy as we finish up the 1st month of the new year.

    xo,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That industrial photographers lamp!! How long to get to you from NJ? I want it!!!!
    Looks fantastic!
    Smiles~
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls! Everything looks so great. Am I understanding correctly that you have 2 spaces? I didn't realize that. You both do such a great job on creating and displaying.
    Have a blessed week!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your treasures look beautiful!!! So pretty and inviting. I love the big green trimmed bookshelf, oh what I could put in that.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I just bought this awesome chalkboard creation at Treasures and Junk! I love it and I can't wait to get home to put it on my desk!
    You are my now favorite space!! I will be back for more soon!
    XO Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm