Thursday, March 31, 2022

I'm Back ... and what better way to begin again than with the Blessings of the Lord ...

Just over 2 years ago, I posted my last post here on Sweet Magnolias Farm Blog. Not intentionally by any means .. I honestly just ran dry on words. My well was empty. And in all honesty my well of words has been empty ever since. Changes in life, from moving long distance cross country, age related changes of body, mind and spirit, and simply working tirelessy to eek out a living are just a few of the things that took me in other directions .. but mainly my word bank was empty. It's been just over 2 years now as I said since my last post ... and there's been a stirring in my heart to return to my roots, where I spent time sharing my heart, my life, my work, and most of all inspiring others to live a life filled with, and overflowing with God's love ... He is starting to feel my mind and my heart with words again and I look forward to sharing what he lays on my heart with all of you once again. This morning I was in search of a link online ... and ended up on Dr, Chales Stanley's website In Touch Ministries .. and I ended up reading a few articles but really loved the excerpt I have included from one below. So take time and read it ... and let it all sink in ... God's always there Blessing us waiting for us to stop being busy, stop being involved in our work, family affairs, phones, social media, shopping,,, for us to simply say "Thank You" Lord for all you do for me. I want to leave you with this thought ... If you have a refrigerator filled with food, Or maybe it's empty right now ..not because you don't have the means to fill it .. maybe you need to grocery shop or maybe you prefer to eat out ... nonetheless ... "You are rich" ... yes I'll say it again "You are Rich" .. Abbey (Mom) says that often when she opens the fridge here at home to myself of my Dad .. "Do you see all that food in there ..."We're Rich"... And she means it with all her heart .. to her a fridge full of food represents a richness because she knows as I do from years ago what it's like to wonder where you're next bit of food will come from. Gods Blessings for us a Full fridge of food .. Thank You Lord for the food you have blessed us with .. thank you Lord we have full tummy's and thank you Lord for providing the Jobs, Work, and finances that provide that food ... Blessings .. their a chain reaction .. One Blessing leads to the next ... So what's your Chain Reaction Blessings ..? Thank God for them today ! Sweet Blessings to you all ... And Happy Spring ... I certainly am ready for Spring to arrive .. we actually had snow flurries here today .. and it's going to be 70 degress on Sunday ... It's confusing my body and the tree's ! Until Next Time May God's Blessings pour out upon you !
LOVE THIS .. IT'S SO TRUE BUT SOMETIMES IT'S JUST NICE TO READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN .. This excerpt from a wonderful article : "Simply Jesus"by: Renee Oglesby from Dr. Charles Stanleys In Touch Ministries site Here: https://www.intouch.org/read/articles/simply-jesus You are probably familiar with Jeremiah 29:11, where God declares His intention to give His people prosperity, a future, and a hope. It’s a really popular verse for memorizing and sharing with others, not to mention printing out and framing for a ready reminder of how God provides for us so abundantly. But notice the verses that follow: “Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will let Myself be found by you,’ declares the Lord” (Jeremiah 29:12-14). Isn’t it interesting that what follows the famed promises about all that God gives are verses about seeking God and finding Him? The order here might seem reversed at first—surely blessings would come after seeking, and not before? But God knows that sometimes we let our many blessings distract us from the One who blesses. And He wants to assure us that when we remember Him and the simple beauty of communion with Him, we will find Him there, waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm