Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Our Farmhouse Flour Sack Towels are Back Just in time for Fall !!!



Well Happy Fall Y'all ...

We're starting to offer our Farmhouse Flour Sack Towels once again..

and

we thought we would start it all off by offering a few of our Fall Towels...


















Our Appliqued pumpkin towels are each hand dyed to have a wonderful aged appeal .. with hand dyed linen pumpkins and stems a sweet jute tie and a charming twill banner with a fall word
These are each One of a Kind Towels ..  No 2 alike. 










Our Flour sack towels are generous in size 29 x 30 inches when open. Some have double ruffles and others single ruffles with lace trim .. They Are oh So soft and are just the right touch for your farmhouse or country chic kitchen !
 
and 

We have a few of our Fall Farmhouse Pumpkins

available as well .. 

Our pumpkins are all handmade One Of  a Kinds made here at the farmhouse ! 

Each pumpkin is stuffed with pine sawdust making them wonderfully solid .. Yet so soft and every year you just give em' a hug and a squeeze and they plump back up .. that is if they get squished when stored. .. They all have turned wood spindles stems and a charming twill banner with a fall Word or saying ..






Our Flour Sack Towels and Pumpkins can be found in our Etsy shop


Well it's back to work for me ... I hope you all are having a great start to your week and that fall has begun to poke it's head out in your neck of the woods ! 

Sweet Farmhouse Blessings
Sara

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy and just ordered two:) I still use my other towels with each season. Thanks for making these available again. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I have been waiting for you all to bring these back. I have 2 sets that I just cherish! One with "As for me and My House We Will Seve the Lord" and "This is My Story". The others I put up every Christmas..."Glory to the Newborn King"! These towels are so sweet and bring such joy to my family in our kitchen! Thank you so much!
    I have followed your Etsy store for a while but just stated following you on your blog. I have a blog myself and would for you to stop by https://itsawonderfullifestyle.blogspot.com . I love how you share your faith in the Lord and the blog posts you share about Jesus. They bring me such joy! I hope my blog can share His light to many as yours has done for me! Blessings ~ Nea Psslms 37:4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm