Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Fun with a Vintage Western Auto Catalog Free Printable ..Clip art Pools, Pool toys, Little Girl in Pool 1960's

 
 
Are you all having Some Summer Fun ..?
 
Right about now I wish we had a swimming pool .. I'd be out there on a raft .. in my shorts and t-shirt floating with an ice cold coca cola ..
 
But since I don't .. I'll just enjoy these too too charming Catalog pages of Families and Children Swimming.
 
I have an old "Western Auto" Catalog from 1964 ... Filled with pages full of fun images from yesteryear.
 
 
I thought these couple pages were so much fun .... and I hope you enjoy them too ..
 
 
 

 
 
 I pulled this cute little girl out and she can be used in her original catalog color ..



 
 
And I colorized her for a little fun ...





 
 
 
She would be so cute on pool party invitations or decorations ...
 
Enjoy ...!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm