Sunday, March 14, 2010

# 2 Sneek Peek ..headed to the show...

My Brain is a bit fuzzy...My feet are aching ..and my body is asking to sit in my cozy chair in front of the t.v. and put on a good british movie ..like Emma or Wives and Daughters .. ..but On I push ...and Abbey too ..preparing for Next weekends show...

I promised I would share a sneek peek every day until the show of some of the items headed to the show and here is the 2nd sneek peek ....

This ever so sweet Au Natural Bird on a Branch ..Spring Basket ..Made from some of my most favorite materials ..Burlap...Eyelet ..Vintage Sheet Music ...Lace ..and more .



Of course with our creations being One Of A Kinds ..this is the only one like this ..there will be several other baskets to choose from ...but get there early to get first Pick ..Promptly at 9:00 a.m. on Friday the 19th.

**********************************
Today I have been working on our Special Business Cards we will be handing out ..all handmade ..I'll share a sneek peek of those hopefully tomorrow with you ..Abbey has been working on making Aprons for both of us to wear ..She has finished mine and I am in love with it !!! I know where's the picture of it ..Well truth be told I crawled out of bed today and have stayed in my P.J.s all day ..I still have bed head ..so no pictures today ...I'll try to share the aprons and the business cards with you all tomorrow.

O.k. More work calls ...my excitement is growing and I'm looking forward to Friday morning ..when the Real Fun begins ..Lot's of Girl Chat ..and Great Finds ..to Dress up the farmhouse !!!

Hope to see you there ..and if you are not located close enough to join us ..don't despair ..about a week after the show I will be updating our website and our Etsy Shop with all new offerings and handmades....

Have a Beautiful New Week ...Blessings ..Sara

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I have been up for few hours now just waiting for the sun to come out and go in the workshop! Love the baskets. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Sara,

    I am so sorry you are so tired! I know you are working hard to prepare for the show Friday, and it will be worth it! I love the sneak peeks you are sharing with us. I so wish I could be there! I LOVE the pretty spring basket! You are so creative and make the prettiest things! I look forward to seeing the aprons Abbey made for you the two of you and the business cards too!

    On Saturday you must plan on watching Emma or Wives and Daughters and rest! I love both of those movies. I hope you have a good and productive week! Take care!

    Much love,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm