Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Seed Catalog Page ~ Chrysanthemum ~ Pansies ~ Aster ~ Free Printable

 
This Beautiful array of flowers is an actual Page from an early Seed Catalog in our collection.
 
All the flowers are just beautiful on this page but I think I'm partial to the Cardinal Climber ...
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
Have you seen Debra over at Common Ground's Seed Box Tutorial ? .. If you haven't click HERE ... This printable would be perfection for making your own seed box...
 
Be sure to check out our free printables page for more great vintage ephemera to use on your next creative projects..
 
 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Sara,
    This is really sweet. I love this old seed page. I have been to Debra's and saw her beautiful seed boxes. She is another talented person that can make the cutest stuff. I love that she used vintage boxes too. So pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice seed page. I have an oldddd seed book that I should share on my blog. The covers are rather tattered, but I think the pages are okay. :)
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just returned from Temecula and visited the cutest shop The Farmers Wife. I bought 2 of your cute towels..Sweet Tea and Jesus and Butter my buns and call me a biscuit. I love them
    blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara I've wanted a seed box for so long but they're so expensive! Think I'll try to make my own as well! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm