Thursday, April 18, 2013

Free Printables ~ Violets Scripture Card

 
 
Hi Everyone .. Well it's been quite a week here in the United States ..and Abbey and I would Like to say our Prayers are with all those in Boston and now in Waco TX,  Sometimes as individuals we feel or even say .. "All we can do is Pray" .. Prayer is one of our most powerful tools .. so it's not just "all we can do"  ..it is without doubt one of the most important things we can do. It's such a blessing to know that there are people near these situations full of schooling and wisdom to help those who are hurt or in need ..and it's a blessing to know that for those of us around the world that cannot be there to help physically we have prayer.
 
***************
 
This week we are offering up as a free printable this beautiful Violets Scripture Card.
 
I love these old scripture cards... they are truly one of my favorite ephemera collections we have.
 
Each scripture card has a lovely bouquet of flowers or depicts a scene of birds or a house in the country etc and has a scripture from the Bible inserted somewhere on the card.
 
Be it My Bible, My Devotional, a Scripture Card such as this one .. Or the Beautiful Stairwell walls in our house that hold Framed  Antique Samplers with sayings such as Amazing Grace ~ It is Well With My Soul ~ or the decorative Iron crosses that hang with them .. it truly soothes my soul and reminds me that my hope is not in what is here on earth which is fleeting but my hope is in Christ and my eternity with him. This life rather it be short or long ... what matters in the end is how it was lived .
 
This would be beautiful framed ...Or couldn't you see this image added to the fronts of sweet little sachets filled with Lavender ..
 
I also have included this image changed into Sepia ... and I also did a little aging job to this original for your pleasure...You can find both the additional ones on our "Free Printables" page.
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy !
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for the violets!!!
    They are some of my favorites!!! and I have been picking them so that I may make some goodies out of them, in part. violet jam!!!

    While I am here, I should note that I love seeing the wonderful creations that you all make there! AWESOME!
    We join in lifting prayers for Boston and those affected, esp as we are watching the TV and seeing the capture the last young man.

    May we reach others for our Lord... these are troubling times.
    ti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm