Sunday, June 30, 2019

God has a thousand ways !






TRUTH ! In the last 6 months I can attest to this being so true . I had been praying about a situation since fall of last year and asking the Lord to give me wisdom and show me the direction he knew was best .. that answer didn't come until March of this year and he sent it through a sequence of unforeseen events and through someone I had never met. There was no denying the answer it was so amazing in how it came wrapped to me in a beautiful package only he could have wrapped. Don't give up sometimes the wait is long but keep praying and keep waiting he will reveal his answer in his perfect time ...
Isaiah 43:18-19, "Forget what happened long ago! Don’t think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it? I have put roads in deserts, streams in thirsty lands." (CEV)
Isaiah 45:3, "I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." (NIV)
Have a Beautiful and Blessed Sunday .. 

Until Next Time
Sweet Farmhouse Blessings
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm