Thursday, June 7, 2012

Filling the Sweet Magnolias Farm Shop with New goods ....







Just wanted to pass it on ..that I have been adding new goods to the Sweet Magnolias Farm Shop today .. at request of several gals ..who asked is there any of those wonderful offerings that didn't sell at the Marketplace ..???


Well the answer to that is "YES" .. there are always many items that make there way back home with us ..and are looking for a new Home Sweet Home ....


I have been so busy filling custom and wholesale orders this week ..that I have to admit that I have neglected the online shop a bit .. But I nipped that in the bud today ...


So here's a few of the new offerings for you to take a peek at .. Or hop on over ot the shop .. HERE










I'll be adding more Possibly tomorrow ..Or Early Next week ... Will have to see what the clock and calender tell me ..


Have a Beautiful remainder of the week ..

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just found your great blog through Doni at Pearls and Lace. I love what I see and will be checking out your store. I'm following you and inviting you to visit and join our linky party as well. You're always welcome!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Found you this morning through Sweet Vintage of Mine. What lovely things you have and a beautiful blog! Am now a follower. Love it!

    Take care,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm