Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's that time again ...Time for Glitterfest ..

It's that time again for the long awaited Spring "Glitterfest"

Abbey and I are working to bring you a wonderful variety of offerings ...

New Altered Key necklaces...

If you missed our wreaths at the Chateau sale last weekend ..we'll have a few available for Glitterfest.

Romantic lacey vintage Luggage ...

Altered Romantic high Heels and baby shoes....

of Course our Paper Roses ..this time offering them in Pink and White as well as our aged style and yes all of them dipped in German Glass Glitter ...

Our Farmhouse Romance Aprons...

and our Romantic lace Pocket Feather Pillows which we sold out of at the Chateau Marketplace...

Plus a few vintage offerings mixed into all the above and set in a fabulous display !

SOoooooooooooo why not join us Next Saturday March 19th in Santa Ana, CA ....click the Glitterfest Image below to find out more about it ..



We can't wait to see you there ..and remember the festival is only 1 day and the hours are 10-4....


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine what goes on here.
    Have fun
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...romantic high heels???
    Lacey luggage???
    now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!
    Romance in all that we do and all that we are!
    Wish I could come see all the pretties:(
    pictures please!
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could make it down to see all of your lovlies, I even have family in Santa Ana, but no time to come down I'm afraid. I hope Scout is doing better....I have one just like him who is 16 this month. We refer to him as the "person in the dog suit". :)

    Happy Sales to you this weekend!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish I were closer! Sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your goodies at Glitterfest! So glad to have met you at Chateau De Fleurs!
    See ya Saturday!
    xo, Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm