Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Snowmen are Arriving !!!!

Snowmen are Arriving !!!!

This has been a busy week thus far and will continue to be a busy week right into the weekend ..here at Sweet Magnolias Farm !!!

I have been working like a busy bee making honey ..except my production is in snowmen and snowladies this week.

Starting Sunday ...I will be making them all available at our various shops we sell at, Our website ..and even E-bay.

So be sure to stay tuned ..I will be posting picts of them ..along with the place they are beign offered.

As always these are each One of a Kind Custom Pieces ..made with vintage and Antique supplies ..Each piece has hours of loving care I pour into them. As you can imagine ..with the amount of time each on takes to make start to finish ..and there only being one of me..Well as of today ..I have 5 finished. So be sure to jump on over here Saturday to view each one and find out where you can purchase them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Holidays ...Kindred Friends ...

Sara

1 comment:

  1. I love your snow people so much ...hope to get a couple this spring adn summer for next yr...i love all of them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm