Thursday, November 19, 2009

A little something I've been working on

I got a little side tracked this week and thoroughly enjoyed it !!!
I started making my Christmas Goodies so early this year ..well I needed to take a little break and try my hand at a new design that Abbey and I collaborated on.
Take a look at these Early Style Clothespin Keeps we came up with !!!
I really had fun designing them and love how they turned out. They are just the perfect size for adding to a laundry room or even bathroom ...and really evoke that Old Fashioned Yesteryear feeling ...
I am offering the first one on our Sweet Magnolias Farm Website ..Click HERE to view more picts of it and read more about it. This sweetie is now Sold ..but I always take orders.

And I am offering the second 2 over at our Sweet Magnolias Farm Etsy Store ..Click HERE to view more picts of each of these and read more about them.




If you are Christmas shopping for that special someone ..that loves handmades ..well these are perfect ..!! They are One of a Kinds ...so you won't have to worry about duplicating someone else's gift ..and they will be getting a custom handmade piece ..

Or Maybe you have a laundry room just aching for something new to spruce it up ..well one of our memory Keeps will do just that !!!

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas ..Everyone

Sara

5 comments:

  1. SARA...............
    I'M LOVIN THESE LIL CLOTHESPIN KEEPS!
    You are amazing.
    AMAZING~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new background too. I've been searchin and searchin for new ones and have been skunked trying to find one I liked for the shed.

    It's beautiful here as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the old fashioned look of the red one. And the snow on my screen is giving me the chills. Brrr! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLOTHESPIN KEEPS How cute ~!!
    Love them hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled across your blog ~ These clothpins keeps are so cute!! Love them.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm