Friday, September 11, 2009

New Antique Finds ...being offered at Sweet Magnolias Farm

Hello there Friends ...!!!

It's a Beautiful Hot Day here ..I'm trying to stay positive in all this hot weather we are having so I thought I would add in the word Beautiful and that would make it all better ...LOL !!

Well once again with all this Hot weather I have confined myself to the indoors ..as I get older the Heat and I just don't get along well anymore. It's strange how our bodies change over the years and things that never bothered you in your youth begin to now. Well it keeps everything interesting anyhow ..LOL !!

So ..I have been going through all my boxes of Antique Goodies and searching my shelves of inventory that I always (am meaning too) get listed and just don't ..because... well life takes you in so mnay directions. But I did it and found some fun Vintage and Antique Items that are all up for offer on our web site Sweet Magnolias Farm ...

I've given a sneek peek at them below ..to see more pictures and get full descriptions and prices ..please come on over and visit us at the farmhouse ..Be sure to sign our guest book while your there ..we'd love to know you stopped in for a visit ..

Many Blessings to you All !!!

Click HERE to visit our site.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm