Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sneek Peek at more works in progress ...

Well with all this HOT weather we have had ...I've been cooped up inside ..and what better to do than to create !!!

So Here's another sneek peek at a few items I have been working on this week.

1st ...is a wonderful 1800's transferware Memory Keep ... I can't wait to get this one listed this coming week.



And 2nd ...I have been working on an old display sign that I have turned into a Kitchen Cook Book Holder ..This is So awesome ..I have made Soldered Glass graphics and attatched them ...Next to come is the slate board that will slip in to add your favorite recipe ..Wait till this cutie is finished ..it's so Adorable !!! This one will come up for Sale this coming week too !!

So stay tuned ...Next week I have several new items and antique pieces coming to our Early Works Mercantile shop on the 1st ...then More items to come for Etsy and our Sweet Magnolias Farm website ..and on the 7th even more for our Whispered Secrets of a Primitive Past Shop ...

I'll Post here just as soon as they are ready for the plucking !

Have a Beautiful Sunday ..!!!

Your Kindred Friend ..Sara

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what you come up with..I love your items..have a wonderful sunday a great week ahead and try to stay cool..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, thanks so much for praying such a sweet prayer for my friend. You are an awesome prayer warrior!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara I can't wait to see all you awesome work. Best of wishes on your new site. Thank you for your kind words and dropping by to see me.
    Prim BLessings
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm