Saturday, May 16, 2009

Working on a Sewing Keep

Today ...I am working on a Romantic Country Style sewing Keep ...

This is my own creation ....I made one a month ago in Primitive Red and it sold from my Etsy shop ..well I haven't been able to get much creating done this last month with our website opening that took the majority of my time ..now that it is up and running it's back to the creating board ...so I opted to make another one of these sewing keeps ..this one is going to be a bit different than the last one ...I am already loving it ...!!!


The Fabric I am using for the base of it ...is fabulous ..I bought this about 5 yrs ago in MO at a discout fabric store that sells overstock and discontinued fabrics ...I feel in love with this bought some and never used it ..I came across it a few weeks ago in a box ..and just knew it was time to make something with it ...the Fabric has a gorgeous Large floral desing all in muted tones and the fabric has a very aged look to it ..actually it is very reminiscent of the 1940's barkcloth in looks and even the texture of the fabric ...

I won't get much farther on it tonight ...my sister invited me to church for a guest speaker for the womens Bible Study group ..so I'm headed off with her ...Looking forward to it ...I really need this tonight !!!

Oh I gave Maggie a bath today ...usually she loves baths ..but today she really didn't enjoy it so much ...She's asleep ..Baths always ware her out !!! But boy does she smell better !!!

Oh and Abbey is working on 2 Romantic Farmhouse Aprons today Can't wait to share those with you ...one is a half apron and the other a full apron ...they are really wonderful thus far ...I'm sure you will love them !!!

So what are you all up to this weekend ????
Your Kindred Friends ...Sara & Abbey The Sweet Magnolias

1 comment:

  1. That fabric is goooorgeous; I can hardly wait to see what you're doing. Hope you hear from God today!
    My love to Maggie. I need to give our three baths today too!
    Time to go iron something for church.
    Have a beautiful sabbath!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm