Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a Day this has been ......

What a Rare mood I'm in ...I think I may need a long rest ....LOL !!

I need whatever the Energizer bunny's got I know that ...

Been going and working non-stop now ......Seems there is lots to do and never enough time ...

Today Abbey and I have worked all day ...Getting more items listed on our site ..and on Etsy.

Below is a sneek peet at some lace trim which can be purchased on Etsy or our website ...there are more vintage trims listed and more to come too ,,


Plus I added some fun goodies to the Sleeping Quarters, the Back Porch and the Little folks Section on our site ...so if you want to see the new goodies head over and check them out..

Blessings ...Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm