Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our New Blog


Welcome To the New Sweet Magnolias Farm Blog.

As I posted recently on our Sweet Magnolias Antiques and Primitives blog ..we would be changing over all of our sites to the SweetMagnolias Farm name ...we are doing the same with our Blog ... Trying to get everything in line with the same name to make things easier all they way around and it sure makes it easier for everyone to find us.
We would be most grateful to those who have posted us as a favorite blog ..if you would take a moment of your time and add our new ..site URL address in ..in place of the old one as we will be discontinuing that blog. our new address here you can see in your address bar at the top.
Previously on the old blog ..I was the one and only person posting ...I will continue to post as I always have ....and will be welcoming my Partner Abbey (Mom) ..
We have been partners all along ...However she has been busy with so much else that taking time to blog wasn't on her agenda ..although she most likely won't post all the time ..she will pop in from time to time and share with you as I have. I can't wait for her to do so ..she always has great tidbits of info. that I never think of.
So we Welcome you to our blog and look forward to sharing with you throughout the week each week ..all about what we are doing, where we are selling , when and where new items are being posted ..and so on and so on.
Oh a be sure to re-sign up as a follower over here ..because I can't carry you over ...So wish that was an option.
Well here's to our new journey on our new blog ..May this be ever so fun for all !!!

With Warmest Regards ...your Kindred Friend ...Sara

4 comments:

  1. I had some people saying my comments weren't working today ..I just re-configured some things and It's working on my end ..so feel free to try again ..

    Regards ..Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara, that did it! Lookin' good here ~ I really like the new layout!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm Welcome Sara and Abbey,

    Congratulations on your new blog and name!

    Goode wishes for a successful transition and I look forward to seeing your opening on May 1st!

    Prim Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin good girlie! Hi to your mom too!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm