Thursday, December 12, 2019

Failures and Perserverance ~ Never Give Up


Absolutely .. my failures in life are too numerous to count or even remember .. and even when I just wanted to sit down and quit which I tried on some occasions for a short time.. then realized I had to get up and keep going and it's been worth it. I've learned so much in life by persevering... The Lord has brought me through so many failures and blessed me in ways I would never imagine.


 
 
 
12 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. Hebrews 12: 1-3
 
 
Don't Stop - Don't Give up - Failures, Doubts are part of life. They are there to mold and shape us and help us to look inside ourselves and then look around and ask what can I do better, How can I change the direction of the path I'm on , and then continue on with a new vision a new hope and renewed faith in God that he is able and willing if we will surrender and follow his leading. 
 
 
Until Next Time
Sweet Farmhouse Blessings
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm