Monday, April 16, 2018

It's been a while .. what's new at the shop

Hey Y'all .. well it's been a while .. life seems to always be so busy .. I'm on of those gals that doesn't like to sit still so I've always got something going ..from making Flossie homemade dog food, doing the dishes ..laundry and so on .. or I'm in at my work table getting OOAK pieces made or out on a photo shoot getting new vintage goodness ready for our Etsy shop and our Shop Space at Camp Flea Antique Mall .. The fun never ends .. LOL !

Well do we think spring has arrived here in the Mid West and East ? ... From what I can see today on the forecast I just think it might be here to stay this time .. we had a few false positives the last month but I think we're on the right track now.

Well I just thought I would pop in and share a few things I've added to our etsy shop in the last week ..




This super fun 1960's Floral and Fruit print tablecloth .. now if this doesn't shout spring I don't know what does ..




This lovely early 1900's Rose pitcher is perfection for those spring bouquets ..
 


Needing to get organized but in an Oh So Cute way .. this 1940's vintage shoe bag is just stunning and in pristine condition such a Rare find these day and love the floral print fabric it's made from .. it would look so charming in a studio with laces, trims, ric rac and more stored in the pockets or just a great piece of wall art in a bedroom with vintage hankies and flowers poking out the pockets ..
 



I feel head over heels for this amazing tablecloth made from 4 vintage floral print flour sacks all sewn together .. featuring stunning flower baskets trimming the outer edges .. it could also double as a curtain .. as there is a pocket sewn in the right end of it .. how beautiful for a bathroom or bedroom !




I just think I have way too many vintage loves but vintage clothing rates a high 10 on my list .. and this antique double net lace dress is a fabulous early piece ready to be displayed with a charming old straw hat .. don't you think !
 



And oh dear ones my love doesn't stop  at vintage linens or antique clothing .. it continues right on in to the farmhouse kitchen .. and this amazing set of antique metal cannisters are absolutely pure farmhouse perfection .. !
 




And of course I can't ever get away from the creative side of life .. so I am now offering 2 new  aged ribbons ... First up is Aged Vintage Violet .. 
 


And 2ndly is this beautiful age deep aqua .. so scrumptious !
our ribbons come in 5yd lengths ... and are beautiful tied on packaging, used in sewing, crafts, scrapbooking oh dear they are just pretty for even filling jars with .. 
 


Well that's what's new in my Etsy shop .. with more to come... vintage goodness added weekly .. 

Y'all have a great week ..

Sweet Blessings
Sara

3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to see you pop up on my sidebar:) Love all of your pretties! I hope Spring is about to be here to stay in the South too:) Enjoy your day dear friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love the dress and quilt. You have some great finds there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara. Always love to see a post from you. Looking like some great new treasures for your Etsy shop. Your creative soul comes up with the sweetest things. Happy New Week.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm