Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A little More Christmas Cheer added to the Farmhouse

 
 
Happy Wednesday Y'all !
 
Well Thanksgiving is just around the corner ..I'm looking forward to some Turkey, Stuffing and Sweet Potatoes  ... How about you all ?
 
I'm also looking forward to Christmas ... the Carols being sung.. the fireplace crackling... a cup of Hot Cocoa .. and decorating ..
 
This week we've added a little More Christmas Cheer to the Shop ... So Yes I had my cup of Cocoa ... and sang a few carols in my head .. and imagined the fireplace crackling ... instead I think I heard the ting ting ting of the toaster cooling down but I imagined it the crackle of the fireplace .. LOL ! 
 
Well gals I just wanted to share that we have been adding more Goods to the shop...
 
Here's a few Sneak Peaks !
 
 









 
 
 
You can visit the shop HERE
 
 
 
Wishing you all a Merry and Bright Week !
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Every little thing is just beautiful Sara! I started decorating a bit for Christmas today so it is mixed in with fall decor. lol
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Sandi ! ... I think so many of us love Fall and Christmas so much that's it's hard not to want to decorate both ways at the same time .. Hey why not .. it's a time of year to enjoy all the beauty of the changing seasons and so many times they come at the same time as we are seeing in the east right now .. Fall foliage and lots of snow.. It's a beautiful world our Lord Created.. Enjoy !

      Thanks for stopping by it's always a pleasure .
      Sara

      Delete
    2. Well, I started decorating for fall pretty early so it seems like Christmas time now. LOL
      Hugs~

      Delete
    3. That's funny Abbey and I were talking about pinterest and how everyone starts pinning fall months before it arrives and by the time it does arrive they are already onto winter and Christmas ..it's like everyone is ahead of the seasons including the stores ..LOL !!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful creations! My order is on the way:) Can't wait to see what all I ordered! I always order things as gifts and when I get them... well, I end up keeping some for myself:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Theresa it is .. can't wait for you to receive it .. and thank you again ! .. Yes I have done that very thing purchased gifts and kept a few ..LOL ! I think we are all a little that way because we buy things that we love too .. You have a lovely weekend !
      Sara

      Delete
  3. Such pretties for Xmas! I am so excited about it this year.

    Blessings,
    Amy jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Amy jo, I too am excited about Christmas ..it's a beautiful time of year !

      Blessings
      Sara

      Delete
  4. Beautiful as always! Wishing you your mamma and papa' Fred a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm