Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Just a quick update to let you all know that Fall has arrived at Sweet Magnolias Farm

 
 
 
Hey did you know it's just about Fall Y'all !
 
 
We've had gals writing and asking us when we would be releasing our fall offerings ..so we hopped to and ...
 
Well we have made a big start this week ..
 
 
All of our Fall Flour Sack Towels are now available .. Along with some new Vintage items
 
AND ...
 
For the first time we are offering online our One of a Kind "Farmhouse Pumpkins" . I just listed the first Two ..
 
 
Here's a few sneek peeks..
 









 
Did you know that any of our Flour Sack Towel Designs can be made into our pillows, aprons, hotpads, and gift bags ... Just convo. us in our shop and let us know what you want.
 
 
You can find all of these fun offerings in our shop HERE
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Where on earth do you find these great vintage pieces! I love the little jar with the scrap cloth tied around it. Why can't I ever think of this! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    I just ordered the solid pumpkin you just listed. Love it. I cannot wait to get it. I remember seeing these last year when you had them for a show I think and I thought how cute they were. Thanks so much. You have some great fall things. Even though I am so not wanting to let go of summer I did buy the pumpkin LOL! I can't wait to get it.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! My favorite are the dish towels . . . love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my favorite season. The leaves are changing, it's starting to cool down outside, clients want lowlights and to go darker and well there is my birthday!!!!! I love/want the Dish Towels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Fall and I love your darling towels! How cute they would look hanging in the kitchen! Love all of your treasures.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara, I love, love, love all your products, especially the towels! I plan on ordering Christmas gifts from your shop. Love your blog! Blessings to you!

    Smiles, Deborah :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm