Friday, May 24, 2013

Free Printable ~ Antique Aster Seed Packet

 
Happy Friday to everyone ..
 
I'm sure many of you are gearing up for a wonderful Memorial day weekend .. with Family, Friends, maybe the first BBQ of the Season ...
 
I thought I would share another beautiful seed packet this week .. since we are still in spring and summer even though it feels as though it's arrived in many parts of the country isn't officially here.
 
This Beautiful Aster Packet is another from our sweet collection ..
 
I love how they made the packets of yesteryear so appealing and beautiful. Today's seed packets or I should say the one's I have seen at the local hardware store are just not appealing. I can imagine if they actually put some gorgeous picts or graphics on today's seed packets .. us Gals would gobble them up like candy not just for the seed but for the collecting. It would be awesome if one of the seed companies like the "Ball Anniversary Jars" .. would come out with a remember when collection or something to that effect.
 
Anyhow I hope you enjoy this Seed Pack .. and if you hop on over to the free printables page you can pick up the back side of the packet .. and for your pleasure there are 2 other versions of this packet I have provided for your pleasure !
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Enjoy !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful image! I too agree that we would all gobble up the vintage image seed packets... Maybe it is a good thing that that don't for our pocketbooks! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this beautiful print! Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these wonderful graphics! I've been enjoying following your Pinterest and seeing these. I totally agree with you, I so wish they would bring back vintage graphics of seed packets. I bought a wooden tray a couple of years ago that has a couple of neat metal bars on it that I've been saving to decoupage with old seed packets. I've not been able to find any so I think I'm gonna have to settle for the vintage graphics instead of the real thing... which are really cool too.

    Thanks for sharing! Wishing you gals a delightful week~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm