Sunday, February 20, 2011

Presidents Day Sale at Treasures N Junk ..

Come one come all ....

Treasures N Junk Antique Mall is having their Presidents Day Sale ...Tomorrow ...

All Shops are required to have a sale ..so you won't find a shop without a bargain !

P.S. Some shops have already posted their sales ...So even if you can't make it tomorrow ..and want to go today ..you'll still find some great bargains !

Abbey and I are having 20% off Everything in our shops ... and our Sale starts today ..

A Friendly reminder ... Dress Warm .. Treasures is as you know made up of very old buildings that don't hold the warmth in this time of year ..So Dawn ..those layers, a Good old comfy sweater .. some comfortable jeans , Maybe even some nice knit gloves ...

And don't forget tomorrow ...there's a party of refreshements and goodies awaiting ..from Donuts, to cookies, to brownies and more ...and some Good Old Fashioned Hot Coffee ..to warm the soul.

Abbey and I are working tomorrow ..so Maybe we will see you there ..

Have a Beautiful and Blessed Sunday ..May Gods Love pour out upon you this ever so lovely sabbath day ...
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Abbey
    I have never experienced too much sun! but I suppose you are right, the sun can be draining if you get too much of it, at least if you are out working in it. Everything in moderation, that is what my mother always says.
    I love your new apron designs, you are so creative and I love your style.
    Have a wonderful week
    Many blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like fun. I wish I could make it down there!
    Have a wonderful week :-)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping bye to wish my Sweet Magnolia a blessed week...don't feel like working today, just playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara and Abbey!
    I was your next door neighbor at Glitterfest last year, helping Robin... I see you will be there again! I look forward to seeing you both and all your beautiful creations! hugs! karen....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment ..We love hearing from each and every one of you. We always try to get back to you .. via a reply in the comments section or back to your e-mail address if you have it enabled ...but if We don't... please know that we appreciate you leaving your thoughts.

Many Happy Returns of the Day ..Sara of Sweet Magnolia's Farm