What's New at Sweet Magnolias Farm ...???
A Sweet Magnolias Farm
Very Merry Farmhouse Christmas !!!
The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks
This Friday and Saturday ...
9-4 both days
RAIN OR SHINE !!!
Our local forecast shows 20 % chance of showers on Friday .. so 80% it won't right ???
And Saturday shows bright and Sunny ...
So don't hesitate to come out Bundle up and enjoy a winter's Day strolling through the park and picking up some wonderful Vintage and handmade Christmas decor and gifts from over 40 shops.
We'll see you there ..
If your not local ...
Be sure to check out our Etsy shop
for our new line
Farmhouse Christmas Towels
5 designs to choose from ...
We are running a bit behind this year on getting our offerings into our Etsy shop. As Many of you have read in previous posts our Sweet Golden Retriever Maggie had cancer. She fought a valiant fight and finally succombed to it this last Friday. The last 2 weeks were devoted to her care ..and we are tired.. and of course our hearts are aching. After 14.5 years with her that ache will of course be around a while as she was my sweet little girl and I feel a little lost without her. God and Time will heal our hearts. And for all those times I recently said I was going to not get another dog after Maggie left this earth ...well once reality sets in and a lonely house ..no pitty patter of feet, no dog kisses, and so on ... I'll be getting another ..I have too much love to give not to get another.
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas ...